Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

Well I am at a stand still now.  31 pounds down, and have stayed that way for an entire week.  It's funny how getting sick changes everything.  I was sooo sick over Easter I couldn't even tell you what I ate or didn't eat.  Then I spent the whole week trying to catch up, and here I am one week later still in the same place.  270 pounds!  I am frustrated that I can't seem to get back on the weight loss train, but still very excited that I am still 31 pounds lighter.  I feel really good.  I've not had one migraine the entire time of being on this diet, which tells me that whatever I was consuming before was the cause of my troubles.  I was even able to play at the park yesterday with Gabrien! Still didn't go down the slide or play on the equipment, but I was able to keep up!  How awesome is that!!!!!! 

OK so to restart the system, today is my first apple day!  I can do this!!!  I can get past this first plateau!!!  Please Lord help me get past this!  I cannot do this alone, but ony with your strength!!!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment