Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6 & 7, April 14&15

Still loosing pounds.  I started this at 300 pounds, and am down to 289 this morning.  I am 11 pounds down.  I am soooooooo excited!  So yesterday, I ate my chicken salad for lunch, with melba toast snack at three.  For dinner, I made Tacos for Brent and Craig.  I had myself a taco salad.  It was sooooo good.  I really wanted to cheat and have a taco with ALL the rimmings, but I stuck with a salad.  I did add a Tiny bit of cheese, but I haven't had my alloted tablespoon of milk all week, so I gave myself a treat.  You could imagine my surprise when I weighed myself this morning and lost another 3 pounds.  I'm really excited about this, and am hanging strong.  Kinda nervous about the weekend.

Friday's lunch consisted of chicken and Cabbage, Melba toast at three.  Got home, Brent was playing some music and having some beers.  I said no to the beer!  Maria came over.  For dinner, I made Chicken and Cabbage for myself, and everyone else got corn for their veggie.  I tried something new and made the honey mustard sauce using brown mustard, garlic, Apple Cidar vinegar & Stevia.  Oh my, on cabbage it is soooooooooo good.  Unfortunately before we ate, there was an incident and Maria left, Brent and I argued.  I fed the kids, and had a hard time eatting dinner because I was upset.  I had to force myself to eat my chicken because i knew I had to eat something.  Then Gabe wanted an apple so i chunked it up and baked with Stevia and cinnamon. Before he could eat it, he was sent to bed, so I ate it and a breadstick.  Finished watching a movie and went to bed.  So Friday night was a success.  Tomorrow not so easy I'm sure.  We are going to Breana's b-day party.  Hopefully I can say no to the cake!  OMG, I forgot, when I got home from work there was a keylime pie on my counter.  Markus brought a pie home with him!!!!!  So far soo good, no pie for me.  Of course it helps that it was a keylime pie.  Not my favorite, but i can see how the boys are gonna temp me, but I am determined!  I hope my co-workers are doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment