Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 5, April 13, 2011

I went to bed last night a little frustrated!  Brent got on the scale and he has lost 10 pounds!  10 pounds in two days.  How NOT fair is that!!!!  So I thought why not, I'll get on the scale too and see how much I've lost through out the day.  I was still at the same spot I was this morning!  I could have cried!  I know men loose weight faster, but come on, do the pounds go away over night?  So needless to say I got into bed and I watched the premier of Deadliest Catch in a huff!  So my first moment of unpositive thinking happened on Day 4.

So I woke up this morning and drug my butt to the scale.  I gave myself a heavy sigh, thinking that I was gonna be in the same spot that I was yesterday, but to my surprise, I was down 3 pounds!  I was sooooo excited I did the happy dance right there on the scale!  I was rejuvanated, and didn't have to look at my before picture!!!

I can get through my work day fairly easy, and the last couple of night have been pretty easy too.  Tonight was a different story.  We went to Walmart to get Breana's B-day present, and all the sudden the urge to get  burger on the way home hit!  I stayed strong, and went home and cooked dinner, but it wasn't easy!  I felt myself wanting to slip into the same pattern, I lost 5 pounds, if I cheat, I can loose it again, but then I thought no way am I gonna go to work and hang my head in shame for "not saying no to the Big Mac".   Both Brent and I realized on the way home, that going shopping is a trigger for us.  We usually always stop and get a burger and fries on the nights when we have some errands to run.  Now that dinner is over, I'm REALLY glad that I didn't stop for that burger, and tomorrow when I get on the scale, I hope I get to do another happy dance :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hooooo! See you can do this Michele!!! Say no to the Big Mac!!!

    ReplyDelete