Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 15, April 23

I am now down to 270 pounds!  I feel amazing!!!  People are starting to notice that something is different about me, but they can't quite put their finger on it!  This is sooooooo awesome!!! 

It is almost time to go buy some new pants, because as Melissa says soon, I'm gonna be singing and dancing the "Pants on the floor song".  I say Grampa, where are those suspenders you bought in Vegas!!!

I am soooo excited about this I can barely contain myself.  This has been an amazing journey!  I have been setting small goals for myself, so that my main goal of 150 is easier to manage.  Here are some of my small goals.  Lets see if I can hit them :)

1.  Get down to 275 pounds (the weight that I was when Brent and I met) CHECK!!!
2.  Get down to 250 pounds
3.  Get into a 2x shirt, and a smaller size pair of pants!
4.  Be able to ride a carnival ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment