Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 13

Lost another 2 pounds!  YAY!!!! I'm down to 277 pounds.  Two more pounds and I will be at the weight that I was when Brent and I met.  Then while getting dressed, I threw caution to the wind, and went into my closet and found a shirt that I haven't been able to wear buttoned up since I got it, and guess what???  I was able to button it, and wear it!!!  WoooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!  I am soooooooo excited!  Also yesterday, I noticed that my double fat roll is slowly shrinking.  I know is there, but now other people can barely see it through my clothes, pretty soon, only I will know its there :)

This is the best I have felt in a LONG time! 

VICTORY!! I was able to say no to Chocolate Cake last night.  Instead I had a bowl of Strawberries with Stevia and I ws satisfied.  Yay me!!!!  Thank you Lord for giving me the strenght to do this for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment